A Content and Social Media Marketing Virtual Event
Digital Summit At Home is a 3-day, fully interactive online event focused on the content and social media tactics your team and brand needs to thrive in this new era of business – and the creativity skills you need to put it all into action.
February 24-26, 2021
Looking for the session recordings?
Post-event recordings are available for purchase now!
If you attended DS At Home: Content, Social and Creativity, check your email for details.
Why Attend Digital Summit At Home?
- 25+ business critical sessions on Content Marketing, Social Media and Creativity that you can view from anywhere.
- Expand your learning with 4 highly interactive Masterclasses – deep dives to help you level up your Content, Social, and Creative superpowers.
- Live presentations and Q&A give you direct, expert advice and feedback in every session, from industry-leading marketers and innovators.
- Fully interactive virtual networking space and vendor gallery.
- An easy-to-use, web-based platform, with nothing to download or install ahead of time. 1-click easy login on show days with no passwords to remember.
- All session recordings available to you post-event.
Confirmed speakers included these experts and amazing storytellers
What Do Our Attendees Think About Us?
Average 4.6/5 rating
90%+ of DS attendees would recommend
More than 25 practical sessions over 3 days! Topics include things like:
- 6 Seconds or Bust: Mastering Short-Form Storytelling
- Today’s Social Platforms: A Conversation on the Business and Societal Impact
- How To Create Better Content, Faster
- Building a Social Savvy Brand Ambassador Squad
- Creative Tactics to Increase Your Paid Social ROI
- The Secret Formula for Creating Guaranteed Winning Content
- The Twin Pillars of an Effective Social Media Strategy: Storytelling and Data
- Remote Market Research: 5 Creative Techniques for Content that Resonates with Your Audience
- Adapting Quickly in a Wild World: Social Media Tips for the New Roaring ’20s
- Growing Your Influencer Community and Building Loyalty